The Antics and Misadventures of McKay, Tanner and Grant



Sunday, April 11, 2010

Michael Buble concert with the girls

On March 31st, I went to the Michael Buble concert with Grandma Ruth, Mom and Angela.  We all love him and were very excited to go.  Before the concert, we enjoyed dinner at The Olive Garden,  one of our all time favorite restaurants. When we got to the E Center, we were directed up to our suite, right before he came on stage. When he came out, I was reminded again what a handsome man he is.  He was quite funny, charming and very engaging.  His band was incredible as well. And as for his music, well, it was amazing as always.

My beautiful sister Angela, posing for me at dinner
Grandma and Mom, I'm so lucky to have these beautiful women in my life.
The view from the spendy seats....

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

You soooo deserved a night out! I have already decided I am going next time he comes! If your fam doesn't go, we should make it a girls night :)

Melissa said...

so jealous!!!