While Chad was on Spring Break from school, a much needed break I might add, we decided to take a drive up to Hill to go to the museum. I'd never been there before but every time I drove by the view from the freeway intrigued me. It was so much fun. The boys were grumpy on the way there, but once we got there, their faces lit up and they were totally excited. It was so much fun and the best part was that it's FREE, that's right, FREE...we will definitely be going again soon.
The rules of engagement
My boys checking out one of the planes, aren't they handsome?
Big Jet from Little Einsteins, or so Tanner thought.
My favorite plane, so COOL.
2 comments:
Phil has great memories of visiting the base with Rick ( Jared's dad) last time we were in Salt Lakie city.
He loved it.
Nice to see your family is doing well.
Angela
I'm Pretty sure thats where gma and gpa MET!!!! looks like fun~
Post a Comment