So this is just a glimpse of what the boys look like when they go to church, they are so cute. Sundays as of late have been very hard. Church is at 1:00, so McKay goes to nursery for 2 hours and then we try to get him to sit still for another hour until church is finished. That is such a long hour. Looking on the bright side, I'm glad he has so much energy (I wish I had even half of it). When it's halfway done he gets really restless and by that time my patience is about gone so we struggle together sometimes. I admit, sometimes I lose the fight and we go home early. I'm hoping with the time change to 9:00 we will be able to get through it a little easier. I'll cross my fingers.
Friends, promposal and practices.
4 months ago







No comments:
Post a Comment