So my first mistake was letting McKay have a nap at 6:00 last night, always a bad move.....but this time, I thought...he's so tired he'll sleep through the night...boy was I wrong. He woke up about 8:30 and then decided he wasn't tired at all. Well, Chad and I definitely were tired since we'd stayed up way too late the last few days. So, out of desperation I put on a movie...the Pooh Heffalump Halloween movie, his current favorite, the one we have watched oh so many times and thought by the time the movie was over, he'd be asleep.(Wishful thinking)...after that movie, he was still wide awake, so I turned on the Little Einstein's movie, and proceeded to climb in my bed and try to sleep. He came and got me at 1:45 am and said the movie was over. Let's just say at that point I wasn't in a very good mood and invited him nicely to lie down in our bed and go to sleep. Finally he fell asleep and I was able to sleep too until 4:00 am when Tanner woke up crying wanting a bottle.....no sleep for the weary pregnant mama....oh well....I guess I'll sleep when they get older.
No comments:
Post a Comment