The Antics and Misadventures of McKay, Tanner and Grant



Monday, June 27, 2011

Playing in the snow-November (I think)

I say that I think these pictures were taken in November because it seemed like snow storm after snow storm hit us from November to June, and with all that snow, they could have been taken anytime during that 7 month period.  It was pretty awful, I'm telling you.  I mean, I like snow like everyone else but this year we felt almost like The song that never ends, because it went on and on my friend.  Here's a little glimpse of the fun we had in spite of the ENDLESS gray days.

 Giant snowflakes flying at night

The neighborhood Snowman (many thanks to Neil Scott for helping the kids make it)

 Coon boys ready for some action

It's FREEEZZZING mama!

 Tanner in his action shot
(Neil Scott in the background getting the sledding "hill" ready)


Doesn't he look like the Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man?  What a tank!

Neil and EmmaLee Scott as she sleds down the hill.

No comments: