The Antics and Misadventures of McKay, Tanner and Grant



Monday, June 27, 2011

Bingham Copper Mine

After one of the soccer games, we decided to head on up to the Copper Pit to check it out.  Being from Magna, and coming from a long line of Utah Copper/Kennecott workers, Chad has been there many, many times, and although I grew up about 15 minutes from it I had never gone before.  It was so cool, and only $5 total for the family to get in.

The boys posing all together, the only time that happened the whole time

McKay sassing me and telling me to quit taking pictures..

Grant chillin' in front of the Gigantor tire

Tanner on the go, as close as I could get him to the tire

McKay holding the tire up, and if you look real close,
Chad's head is in the middle of the tire's hole

Daddy and the boys with the awesome view of the pit.
  *Daddy has a few cousins and friends that work there driving the Giant trucks*

Grant and his shadow, I thought this looked so cool.

No comments: