On Saturday, courtesy of Auntie Angela, McKay, Mommy and Daddy got to go see Playhouse Disney at the Energy Solutions Arena. It was McKay's first time there and he was very excited from the minute we went in. He decided he wanted a Rocket cup snow cone, which you'll see in the pictures. He got to see The Little Einsteins, Tigger and Pooh, Handy Manny and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. His face was priceless when Mickey came out, he was definitely McKay's as well as the crowd favorite. He was singing along to all the songs and dancing, it was great. Thanks to Auntie Angela for that fun adventure.
A little side note: McKay loves Peter Pan at the moment and wants to watch it all the time. On our way back to the car, he noticed our shadows, and commented that Mama's shadow was climbing over rocks, that Daddy's shadow was really big and that his shadow was going home with us. It was so cute. I was impressed, I don't think I even noticed shadows when I was that age, what a smart boy.
3 comments:
McKay is so cute! Im glad that he liked the show.
I am so jealous that you guys got to go, that is so fun! I can just see McKay loving that!
What cute smiles.
How fun!
Post a Comment