The Antics and Misadventures of McKay, Tanner and Grant



Thursday, February 26, 2009

Baby Grant is Here





Introducing
Grant McAllister
born February 21, 2009
3:02 pm, 7 lbs 3 oz. 19 in

5 comments:

Salazar Family said...

I love that first picture of him... He is so adorable!! Congratulations!! Thanks again for letting Jana and I stop by last night to visit and hold little Grant! COngrats again!

Nyall and Jennifer said...

Congratulations! He's beautiful! What a cute baby! Hope to see you and the baby soon.

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! He is definitely a Coon! Congratulations! How are mom and baby doing? Are you getting any rest?

Jana said...

Oh I just love those little new baby pictures! What a wonderful family! When they get older you are always going to have a flock of girls wanting to visit because you have such cute boys!

TheRogersInUtah said...

Very cute Julie, the first picture looks just like McKay! You have such an adorable family. I hope you are feeling good, it sounds like the delivery went well. As soon as you feel like it we need to take a trip to Leatherby's for ice cream :) Now that you can have it again. Can't wait to meet baby Grant.