The Antics and Misadventures of McKay, Tanner and Grant



Wednesday, February 18, 2009

General unrest and grumpiness-Sorry in advance

So I shouldn't complain, but I am just so ready to have the baby already.....It's funny, after 9 months of waiting I don't know why the last 4 days is just dragging on, but I just feel like he's never going to come. Last week I had so much energy, I was on an organizing frenzy, cleaning like a madwoman. I reorganized all the kitchen drawers, the closets, the dresser drawers, I just couldn't clean enough. What a difference a few days make. Now I don't want to do anything, it is so hard to even get dressed and my patience level is non-existent. I can't sleep and wander around in the middle of the night, wondering why I'm the only one in the house staring at the walls, while they are peacefully sleeping. McKay has decided that he likes to "snip" people, his word for pinch, and if I have to tell him one more time not to snip his brother I'm gonna scream. Anyway, enough complaining, I actually feel better just getting this out of my system, so I'm sorry for anyone who has to read this and listen to my complaints.

On a lighter note: My mom's favorite show of all time is Pollyanna so I've seen it a time or too and if you have too, you know that she is always trying to find something to be glad about, so I'll end with being glad that I'll be holding my sweet little baby in my arms on Saturday.

3 comments:

Carmen Eggers said...

Just a couple more days!! I will tell you what everyone told me- Hang in there! Let me know what I can do to help when you come home!

Mindy said...

Oh Julie, I really do feel for you. A couple of days can drag on when you are super ready to be done. If it makes you feel any better, you look great. I hope that all goes well and quickly so that you can relax and hold your new little baby.

Homer Hoodlums said...

The time is here! You could have him this very hour!! Yeah!!