Well, I can't believe my sweet baby is 2 weeks old already! He is such a sweet, well mannered baby, I keep thinking he's too good to be true. His brothers are still adjusting to him, but overall love him and want to give him lots and lots of kisses. So here are the stats from Grant's 2 week appointment:
Weight 8 lbs 2 oz (40%)
Height 22 inches (90%)
Head Size 36 1/2 in (40%)
Weight 8 lbs 2 oz (40%)
Height 22 inches (90%)
Head Size 36 1/2 in (40%)
Here are some new pictures of him too:










3 comments:
Geez, woman! 3 inches and 1 pound in just two weeks!?! You must be doing something right :)
He sure is cute! I can't wait to see him (& you) again!!
HE is the CUTEST! Sorry helping out last night didn't really happen. Why does your husband hate me? jk I'm always happy to help out. I hope you guys know that! We need another girl pow-wow! Let's plan something!!!
We are hoping sweet McKay is doing all right. Keep us posted!
Post a Comment