On Presidents Day my baby turned 2. I seriously can't believe it. He is such a fun part of our family. Here are some things I want to remember about him at this age:
He LOVES his brothers...whenever he's away from them he is sad and mopey. They are his world!
Generally, anytime Chad beckons him over to see Daddy he says, NO Da and giggles...
He calls Scooby Doo "A-Do"
He loves to tickle Daddy and will run through the house to say ICKLE ICKLE and Daddy pretends to laugh.
He is a budding artist (well, this one I'd like to forget, especially when his artwork shows up on my walls..GRRR!)
He is constantly jabbering and it's starting to say some words really well, I even got him to say Stinky Bum yesterday.
He has the most engaging little smile and it lights up his whole face.
When we were singing Happy Birthday to him he was singing to himself, and he knew all the words..
He's a "tough-ie" he doesn't let his brothers push him around, if they dish it out, he gives it right back.
When he dances he goes around in circles really fast and giggles uncontrollably, and if we're in the car and I say Granty dance he moves his shoulders back and forth.
He LOVES the broom, and is constantly wanting to find it, it's way bigger than he is but he's super strong and can lift it over his head (sometimes to hit his brothers, but what do you do?)
He LOVES his Mema (he calls her NENA and he cries for her all the way home every time we leave her house (It's so sweet that he loves his grandma so much)
He LOVES animals, and loves to point out all the DOG DOGS (that's what he calls them)
He LOVES his Milk-ie---and will push the sippy cup at you time and time again if he doesn't think you're paying attention to him. (He is so determined)
He loves LITTLE EINSTEINS and gets a big smile on his face whenever it's time to pat his hands on his lap and say Blast Off!
When I ask him who he is he'll say Guan-TEE in a cute little voice.
He loves his Great Grandma Ruth and Great Papa Bill and loves to play with the Knights and works with Great Papa to shoot the cannon ball all around the room and being excited every time, clapping and running to get it.
When he falls asleep he sticks his butt up in the air.
He pretends like he's a monster and makes a Roaring noise while chasing after his brothers all around the house.
Uncle Mike taught him to tap Knuckles, so if he wants to do it he'll say Kuckles in the cutest little voice.
He loves his Mama, and frankly that's one of my very best things about him, because I love him just as much.
So Happy Birthday Little Man! I love you to the moon and back, to infinity and beyond forever and ever!
Friends, promposal and practices.
4 months ago







3 comments:
He is soo adorable, I miss him (and all of you) so much!!! Happy Birthday Grantie!!
He sounds like a sweet boy! Happy Birthday Grant!
"To the moon and back"...so sweet. I love that book. Happy Birthday little buddy, I cannot believe you are two already!
Post a Comment