The Antics and Misadventures of McKay, Tanner and Grant



Tuesday, December 1, 2009

You'll freeze your bum off....

Okay, so I know I have McKayisms on the side on my blog, but I thought this one was pretty funny so I'd write it here.  It was really cold tonight as we were leaving Mema and Papa's house, so I told McKay he needed to put his coat on so he didn't freeze his bum off, when he got all serious and proceeded to tell me that he couldn't poop without his bum, so he'd have to catch it if it froze off... 

I'll tell ya, that kid makes me laugh so hard sometimes, and he says things that are totally unexpected....being his mama is so much fun.

5 comments:

Evette Mendisabal said...

That is too funny! Kids come up with some great things don't they?

Jana said...

What a cutie! Kids are too smart!

Marcy said...

I love hearing these stories! I can't wait for the next one.

Mindy said...

I love reading all the things that your little boys say. I'm excited for Kenzie to say all the dorky things your boys say. I love it!!!

Rushele said...

That is hilarious!! It's cute how kids are so matter of fact...He really couldn't poop without his bum ya know!?!!