The Antics and Misadventures of McKay, Tanner and Grant



Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Our visit to Downtown Afton, Wyoming

We had the opportunity to take a weekend trip to Afton a few months ago and it was an absolutely beautiful place. If I was guaranteed their summer weather all year round I would move there in a heartbeat...Unfortunately, it gets bitter cold and almost snowed in come winter so while I will love to visit I will never live there...crappy snow! We took a stroll down main street around 4:30 pm on a Saturday...more than half the street was shut down by then. I was amazed...I guess that's what small town life is all about...it would be nice to spend more family time together with less distractions.

The Elkhorn Arch






McKay refusing to look up so we could take his picture...serious grump that day.


The boys loved trying on the hats, though it was a huge battle to convince them they were just to look at and we weren't taking them home...total meltdown.



McKay, Papa and the Raccoons...so cute!!





No comments: